Flat foot syndrome is also known as pes planus or fallen arches. In this syndrome, the inner area of the side of the feet do not form any arches giving the appearance of a flat foot instead of a curved appearance
|credit to en google|
- The most prevalent cause of flat foot is due to genetic factors. – YUP..MY FATHER!!
- Flat foot can also result from congenital bone malformation.
- It can also result from chronic foot strain or because of any injury to the foot.
- Sometimes if the muscles of the foot become weak then it can cause flat foot.
- Spastic paralysis can also cause flat foot.
- Due to flat foot, there is considerable pain in the arch, heel, and ankle of the foot. Sometimes the pain can also occur along the outside of the foot. ( THIS IS WHAT I FEEL..)
- There is also over-pronation of the feet that is flat foot leading to a rolled-in ankle.
- Sometimes the entire leg experiences strain and fatigue.
- Due to flat foot, pain can also occur in the lower back, hip region, and knee.(YANG NIE GAK)
- Flat foot is diagnosed by the physician on how the patient sits and stands.
- X-rays can also be done to determine flat foot. It is also a good method to determine the severity of the problem.
- The patient should provide rest to the foot as much as possible. Walking and standing should be minimized. (DAH KERJA AKU CIKGU, MEMANG LA BANYAK BERJALAN..HUHU..TAPI AKU PAKAI KASUT YANG SESUAI..DAPAT MENGURANGKAN SAKIT..TAPI MALAM2 EN SOMI KENA URUT GAK KAKI)
- Overweight people with flat foot should lose their weight. Since the foot bears the entire weight of the body, too much body weight can aggravate the problem.
- Provide support to the foot arches by wearing shoes with orthotic devices. Some shoes come with built-in foot arch support and so it is better for people with flat foot to wear such shoes.
- In severe cases, it may be necessary to avoid weight on the foot by using a walking stick.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can be used to provide relief against the pain and inflammation.
- Temporary relief can also be gained from physical therapies like ultrasound therapy.
- Surgery is another option. The surgery will depend on the extent of the deformity of the foot.
ok lah..setakat ini sahaja..so, sila belek tapak kaki anda..!!hehee..
Hubungi saya sekarang!!
Your Shaklee Independent Distributor
♥ SMS | WhatssApp : 019-5738234
♥ FB Page : https://www.facebook.com/Ourlovebonding
♥ Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.